Dolphin’s investment objective is identifying high growth long term potential opportunities in real estate or real estate related investments.
Real Estate Investment Considerations:
- Identification and creation of opportunities
- Careful investment structuring
- Balance of current return and capital appreciation
- Long term. Ten to thirty years with average holding ranging from 15-20 years
- Focus on developing markets and cities in countries with higher than average GDP growth
- Bringing IBC standards and cutting edges technology to new markets
- Clearly defined exit strategies
Dolphin focuses on capitalizing on market dynamics and inefficiencies. Dolphin monitors markets, identifying opportunities by asset class, market growth potential and geography.